ENEMO is deploying an International Election Observation Mission (IEOM) for the Parliamentary Elections in Serbia, scheduled for June 21st 2020.
The IEOM is therefore undertaking recruitment of local staff to support the Core Team of the IEOM in its Belgrade based office for the below positions:
1. Assistant to the Head of the Mission and Deputy Head of the Mission/CEC observer;
2. Assistant to the Legal Expert;
3. Assistant to the Finance and Logistic Officer;
4. Assistant to the Election Administration Expert - DEC (District Election Commission) Observer;
5. Assistant to the Election Expert – Election Campaign Analyst
Closing date of the application: Thursday, May 28th 2020 (by the end of the day).