The ENEMO seeks an experienced Head of Operations to lead and manage the Department for Operations. This person will be responsible for organizing the work of 3 sectors within the Department for Operations – for finance, logistics and communications.
The European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) is an international network of 22 leading non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental organizations from 18 countries of Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia, including three European Union countries, founded on September 29, 2001.
ENEMO seeks to promote civil society organizations’ involvement in societies with democracies in transition and other non-democratic forms of governing, towards improvement of electoral processes, greater transparency of the governments and their accountability to the citizens, and respect of basic human rights and freedoms. To achieve this aim, ENEMO works independently or in cooperation with its members.
Main duties for the position:
- Leads and supervise the work of Finance Officer, Logistic Officer and Communication Officer;
- Approves budget applications, prepared by the Finance Officer;
- Approves communication strategy and continuously improves communication channels in order to increase visibility of ENEMO;
- Assisting the Executive Director and CEO in implementing and managing projects;
- Works in cooperation with the Executive Director for fundraising purposes;
- Performs other duties as requested
In order to be eligible, the candidates for the position must meet the following criteria:
- BA, MA or MSc in law, international relations, political science, media, computer science, finance, public relations, statistics or related field is preferred;
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in project and financial management, preferably in NGOs and international organizations;
- Has experience in managing large scale grants, preferably USG and/or EU funded projects
- Has evidenced managerial skills and managing teams
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Analytics and reporting skills;
- Good interpersonal and excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as conflict resolution skills and risk management skills;
- Demonstrates willingness to work in a team, regardless of different cultural and religious backgrounds, sexual orientation, etc.
Please send your application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 05 October 2022, 2PM (Brussels Time) and include:
- CV (including the contacts of three recommendators)
- Scan of diplomas
All documentation, except scans of original diplomas, should be in English.
Applications received after 05 October, 2PM will not be considered.